- 2GB Internal Memory
- 5-inch LCD Screen
- Adobe Digital Edition DRM
- Supports Different Formats
- Supports all Images Formats
- Include 100 Free eBooks
- Content Search For Books & Pages
- Less Expensive eReader
- 1.5 Pounds of Item Weight
- Very Impressive Battery Life
- Auto Page Turn Function
- Easy & Friendly User Interface
Libre eBook Reader
Aluratek Libre pro is an excellent e-reader that approaches electronic reading. Color readers use LCD display while many monochrome readers use e-Ink; Libre e-book reader uses LCD. It stays within the black and white contrast. It does not have backlit like EPDs; it has a 5 inch screen with 16 different shades of grey which allows you read even outside in the sun. It has an easy and friendly user interface.
- Less Expensive: It has lower price rate and has a batter refresh rate than e-Ink readers. It is a batter choice at a cheaper rate if you don’t need the fancy features like wireless connectivity.
- Many page turning ways: You will find three ways in the page turning; buttons at the both left and right bottoms and left slider bar. There is also an auto page turns option for you. It does not have flash between turns like other e-Ink devices.
- Fascinating Black Color casing that resists the stains and fingerprints. Black color gives a charming and attractive look to Libre.
- Nice collection of books that are already loaded in it, so you can choose being reading whenever you wish.
- Background Music: you can play mp3 music file as background music while reading and the battery life is very impressive.
- Left slider Bar contains 10 buttons that can be used to select items on the screen. These buttons also allows you to enter search terms.
- LED Status Light is located at the top and a USB port that utilized for data transfer as well as charging the device.
You cannot access to the internet until connect the device with a computer for books purchasing purpose. Kindle can download the e-books within a minute regardless of the size but the loading time with Libre depends on file size. It does not have annotation feature but allows you for bookmarking. It is not an ideal PDF viewer due to small screen size.